To book a consultation please call 604 936 9600, email [email protected] or complete the short contact form at the bottom of this page.

Ending your marriage legally is only possible through a divorce.

To secure a divorce order, evidence of the marriage needs to be provided, as well as the grounds for marriage breakdown, and, if there are children, evidence that appropriate arrangements have been made.

Under the Federal Divorce Act, you can only apply for a divorce if the marriage has permanently broken down. This breakdown can be shown in three ways: Separation for at least one year, adultery, or mental or physical cruelty that makes continuing the marriage impossible.

Legal Services

Our British Columbia law firm offers a wide variety of legal services to meet the needs of individuals, families, and businesses. Whether you are facing a family law matter, seeking personal injury compensation, or navigating an employment law issue, our lawyers have the expertise to guide you through every step of the process.

Learn More

Contact Us

From our office in Port Moody our team of lawyers and legal assistants serve individuals and their families in and around the Tri-Cities (Port Moody, Coquitlam and Port Coquitlam), the Fraser Valley (Surrey, Abbottsford, Delta, Pitt Meadows, Maple Ridge, White Rock, Mission, Langley) and across British Columbia.  

Get in touch and let us know how we can help you.